Hey Children! Welcome to the humble abode of the not-so-humble people of 13A-land. We hope you have a good time here, and that you do not spew your coffee / milo / water all over the keyboard while viewing. Have fun!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

gratuitous post

Hi everyone!

Here's a cheery incident to brighten up everyone's day, especially a
IT'S *****!! OMG WE SAW ***** IN TH LIBRARY AND HE WAS SPITTING ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH HIS HONKING BIG LIPS.

Um ok, that was rich, who RUDELY interrupted me.
As I was saying.
I was in the lift with rich, js, nash and jessie just now, and we were chatting and laughing and I was(well, am actually) feeling very depressed so well, actually I'll put it in a more readable format.

everyone:blahlincolnishotblahblahbalbhblahblbhaBLAHBALAHNOISE

aysuria!: 'let's keep this rapport going, i'm very depressed.'

everyone, including some random scary teacher: ...............................SILENCE...........

Everyone in our school is so thoughtful. Anyway, I am just glad that those teachers didn't book me for my skirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home