Hey Children! Welcome to the humble abode of the not-so-humble people of 13A-land. We hope you have a good time here, and that you do not spew your coffee / milo / water all over the keyboard while viewing. Have fun!

Saturday, November 05, 2005


I just uploaded all my random pictures from my digicam to my com, and I found these! From the recent humans party. Anyway, from left to right: shang(pimp), just(man in black), sooky(um, as herself), shuting(as herself), nash(as himself), velda(witch), aysuria(vampire, but i took out the fangs, because i look ugly in them) Now, don't you wish you had come!? Ugh, I look hideous though.



And one of the three people in black. I think Just has better pictures because this one is without flash and therefore rather unclear. Again, I look hideous, but oh well.

Thanks so much to everyone to came to Threesome! I hope you guys liked it and much love to those who gave me flowers! I luuuuurve the flowers and you guys too! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shu Ting said...

oh sooky was a postman :)

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home