Hey Children! Welcome to the humble abode of the not-so-humble people of 13A-land. We hope you have a good time here, and that you do not spew your coffee / milo / water all over the keyboard while viewing. Have fun!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

quotes! (again)

I deleted the previous post because it was BORING.

Anyway. It's a recent trend, posting quotes...so yes, more quotes. I'm afraid only the historians will get these since they're kwo.k-tes (haha, kwo.k-quotes, get it? oh dear, rich's lame jokes are rubbing off on me.)

"I'll give you a pearl of wisdom. No, a tear of wisdom; because you did me so much injustice." because as usual, no one actually prepared anything that made logical sense for the tutorial.

"I think you all must eat alot of fertilisers, because you have such fertile minds." uh, don't ask.

"It's shockingly public, I must wash my eyes with detergent." after seeing someone poking(read: groping) someone else in the ribs. (actually i agree with ed.mund dearest here, it was gross and yuck; in future get a room ok. seminar room 13 is free usually) i won't mention names, but if you ask nicely i'll announce it very softly to all those in the vincinity of 5 metres.

"I'm very friendly, but I'm a man of steel inside." reminds me of superman. k.wok in tights? wow, i bet he can rollerblade faster than a speeding bullet too.

hahahaha. i love k.wok. he so rocks.
ahhhh. guilt-attack.
nevermind, i promise to pay attention in future lessons, and not be so "hyperactive" (another kwok-quote, but I refuse to write it down here since it concerns me)

so doom now, dearies. my piano exam is tomorrow!
(and does anyone know a guy who is 179.85cm tall? v impt!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home