Hey Children! Welcome to the humble abode of the not-so-humble people of 13A-land. We hope you have a good time here, and that you do not spew your coffee / milo / water all over the keyboard while viewing. Have fun!

Monday, July 04, 2005

aysuria!

Oh dear! Rich...those quotes are so...! Oh dear I think Glen Liau actually copied them and pasted them on his blog! ARGH. HOW EMBARRASSING.

Anyway, I have to defend myself. There was no hours of clawing bitching scratchin bargaining yelling f-ing. Ok, lah, there was slight bitching beacuse i was I was HIGHLY unimpressed by the standard of the sales, but not of anything else!

Well. I have 2 of Rich's quotes...and a picture of him in a pink polo! Ok, lah he looked quite good in the pink polo. But that's because pink is an awesome, universal colour. Pink is the new black!

SIXTEEN BUCKS FOR A BRACELET??!!! .....Do you want to go to Sungei Buloh? - rich
(upon hearing that Vel wanted to pay $16 bucks for this really cute, antique-ish charm bracelet with shoes and other accessories hanging on it. The relation between the first statement and the second is unknown)
I like shiny things. - rich. (rich tries on some lovely bracelets, that are sparkly and shiny but of course, to buy them would be tantamount to voluntarily letting yourself become a victim of daylight robbery.)

Oh and I must say that I really am a fabulous bargain-hunter. I went out yesterday and I bought, a pink halter, a pair of black, shiny pointy shoes, 2 pairs of earrings, a nail buffer and hair accessories...all for below $35! =D

Shopping on Friday with vel and rich was fun! Funfabulousfun! Also lunch at the cine foodcourt, although I think it was everyone watching vel, rich and I eat, was fun too! =D
But I simply must warn everyone that the Mango, Topshop and Zara sales were complete letdowns. I was HIGHLY unimpressed. (oh but I went yesterday to the mango and centrepoint, and it was not bad though)

Anyway, everyone enjoy YOUTH DAY. Because we all know that youth is wasted on the young. I still don't see why we don't get Children's day off as well though.

Oh and v impt, those who were too excited on Friday to hear class-based announcements:
"Please tell Lit Reps all hums to prepare Othello Q not done in exam. Cheers Mc Mac."

And I just realized the last 3 posts were all somewhat about MEMEMEME. Yay, I rock. Sorry, everyone I had too much chocolate cake and mocha lattes this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home