Hey Children! Welcome to the humble abode of the not-so-humble people of 13A-land. We hope you have a good time here, and that you do not spew your coffee / milo / water all over the keyboard while viewing. Have fun!

Monday, June 27, 2005

aysuria - bio!

I really should be mugging for history so that I can at least bluff my way through part of the paper.

Faith, Rich and I are so sad. We were discussing (of all things...science!) Bio before the Chinese paper toady. And all 3 of us forgot what the little tubey thingey that connects the seed and the placenta in a fruit was called. I guess we should have been studying chinese(haha.) but we just HAD to know what it was called. We even tried going through the alphabet to ascertain which letter it starts with. -_-

So anyway after checking out like, 5 disgustingly esoteric Bio textbooks we bugged some of my triple science friends. One of them said it was the Fallopian tube and the other said it was a follicle. Er...but apparently it's called the FUNICLE!

Wow! We shall remember that word always now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home