Hey Children! Welcome to the humble abode of the not-so-humble people of 13A-land. We hope you have a good time here, and that you do not spew your coffee / milo / water all over the keyboard while viewing. Have fun!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Well, I'm just posting to prevent the class blog from DYING.

But I really have to express my extreme astonishment. It appears that no one in our class has watched the greatest movie of all time i.e. THE GODFATHER. (The trilogy that is)

I absolutely cannot believe this! Has everyone except me (and maybe Faith who watched Godfather3, which was really quite terrible in comparison to the first; the only saving grace was al pacino's beauty.) been living in a hole completely devoid of entertainment?!

I must insist that all of you watch it immediately! Or as soon as humanly possible. I have DVDs if anyone wants to borrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home