Hey Children! Welcome to the humble abode of the not-so-humble people of 13A-land. We hope you have a good time here, and that you do not spew your coffee / milo / water all over the keyboard while viewing. Have fun!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

jY - Pathetic Police People

Oh lookie! Alliteration in my post title! Showing emphasis on what i'm trying to say. haha. sorri, my mind is still crammed full of Literature stuff from rushing thru my Dickens PC essay last nite. I was typing it, beginning at 8pm, and only ending at 12am, reason being that i was chatting at e same time, and blasting music (HIP Hop RULEZ) in my room.

Anyway, back to point, which is a more detailed account of what Dione has mentioned before, regarding 2 probably very (and likely) retarded police people persons.

Yesterday, school ended for me at 12noon, becos my Chn teacher had to send her son to NS, and she didnt wan to teach. ANYWAY, so Debra, Dione, and myself decided to catch the 1pm show of Hitch (which is a great movie btw. There will be a review on it in my blog... soon. i think) at J8. We went for lunch at Food Junction at ard 12.30pm, and as usual, and as like ANY other SANE human being would do, we placed our bags (of books, no valuables (duhz) ) at a table that we found, and went to get our food. As usual, i bought something filling (Beef Noodle), and headed back to the table.

Upon reaching, i was quite shocked to see 2 malay adults, a male and a female, standing over our table, and speaking to Dione and Debra, who had packets of fruits in their hands. haha. but thats besides e point. Anyway, Dione was standing up, and looking very shocked and puzzled. Both adults had some sort of a name-tag-card thingie pinned onto their jacket/shirt, and when i put my food on the table, the man pointed at my green Diesel bag and asked,

"Is this your bag?"

I responded, too, puzzled, "Er... ya?"

"Can i have your EZ-Link card pls?"

I was like, speechless and lost for words. Did i steal something? Was my bag some stolen bag or something? Did i rob a bank? Or did it look as tho my big bulky bag was hiding a terroristic bomb that was ticking away and was heard by somebody, who then reported to a pair of spastic people? OH MY GOD!! I'M A TERRORIST!! SO ARE DEBRA AND DIONE!!!

Yeah right.

Anyway, we were like, confused and shocked, so we just gave those 2 pple our EZ-link cards, and the guy was like, grumbling and grumbling, nagging and nagging, saying crappy stuff like,

"Dont leave your bags lying around like that, what if your things get stolen? Dont blame us if your things get stolen? We've tried to help, so dont blame us."

Dione, Debra and I were like... HUH?! Why the hell would we blame them if anything was stolen? We dont even know who they are! Then, that guy was still grumbling non-sensical things which i didnt bother to notice, and the lady was slightly more polite in e way she asked her questions, but still, her questions was soo degrading and practically INSULTING US!! She went like,

"Are you all from the same school? Sec 5 izit? How come all different uniform one?"

"We're J1"

"How come J1 have this kind of uniform? So weird."

"Cos we havent got our JAE posting yet, so now we're in that 1st 3-month thing."

"Ohhhh."

Wow. How much dumber can she get? She probably has an Iq of like, -1000, and an EQ of like, -10000000000000000000000. Even my grandma knows that there is this 1st 3 month thing in JC lor.

Anyway, after the oh-so-rude-and-insane-rambling-non-sensical-crap finished grumbling and recording down some things on a teeeny tiiinnny piece of paper, he returned us our cards, and left. We were like... "Ok....." and then started laughing. I proposed the theory that these 2 people were imposters, and were actually the ones who wanted to steal things from our bags, but unfortunately, Dione and Debra returned in time, so the two pple pretended to be Security Guards of some-sort, and begun talking rubbishy things to act like the ones in charge, and make US seem like the ones at fault instead. Haha. Quite a feasible theory right? heh.

I ROCK!! How clever of me!!!

Haha, so ya, thruout the whole thing, people were like starring at us lah, as tho we commited some crime or something, and the police were here to catch us and send us to jail, to be locked forever and forever, trapped in endless turmoil of torture from those 2 retards. But after those 2 pple left, and we 3 began laughing like crazy, those KAY-PO pple probably DID think we were crazy, and so, stopped staring. haha.

Yupz, so that ends this strange encounter with strange pathetic police pple yesterday!



Oh ya, i picked up a wallet today at Bishan MRT station, at the platform, on a seat. It was just laying there. And me, being a very nice human being with a conscience, took nothing from the wallet, which had like, a whole lotta MALAYSIAN $1 notes, the malay girl's POSB card, and other crappy stuff which i didnt notice, and then returned the wallet to the Control Station =) I left my name and number with the Control Station pple, and left. A few minutes later, my handphone rang, and a girl said "Hi Juyuan, i gather that u found my wallet around Bishan MRT? I just want to thank you for passing it to the Control Station. My important things like Ic and stuff are still inside. Thank you so much" and she hung up before i could even finish saying "No problem".

Ok!! This shows what a nice guy Juyuan from 1A13A is, for returning a wallet that he found, and hence, helping the girl, saving her the trouble from making police reports, etc etc blah blah blah =]

CHEERS!!!

Time to finally start reading my Econs notes and starting to do my very 1st Econs essay EVER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home