Hey Children! Welcome to the humble abode of the not-so-humble people of 13A-land. We hope you have a good time here, and that you do not spew your coffee / milo / water all over the keyboard while viewing. Have fun!

Monday, February 21, 2005

brid - hello for the first time

hello everybody! er sorry for the loser tagboard posts hoho the sentence came from zhenghe research (: demmit. anyway im one of the lucky few who havent gotten the jae letter yet so either i am top scorer or my fingers and toes are not enough to count my points. ah actually it should be enough if i add in the fingers from all my 5 hands. ALIENALIEN JOKE (:: <- alien smiley. k anyway i think i am top scorer so you all better be nice to me and i'll send yall (photos of) hot angmoh guys/girls back from harvard. hoohoo. WOAH SH-T MAN EVERYTIME I THINK ABT GETTING BACK THE RESULTS I NEED TO SH-T. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck everyone (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home