Hey Children! Welcome to the humble abode of the not-so-humble people of 13A-land. We hope you have a good time here, and that you do not spew your coffee / milo / water all over the keyboard while viewing. Have fun!

Friday, June 09, 2006

gossip fodder

ZOMG MANYAN WENT DOWN FROM THE LIBRARY TO THE CANTEEN TWICE TODAY WITHIN AN HOUR!!!

And of course coincidentally rmun was going on (ahem) with (ahem) certain people (ahem) in the amphi la.

HEEHEE OK MANYAN DONT KILL ME.

I'm v bored lehhhhh. Haha. Oh that's not me in the photo. I took the photo. That's Bobo! Can't you recognise her jacket...

Oh and that's Sid's head on top.

I realise I got photos also. Haha! But they are basically all of rich/dione camwhoring so nevermind la.

Oh wait! Got a couple (:


WHO COULD IT BE??? Haha at malay drama.


Hazmi acts sexy.

Alright that's it for now stay sexy everyone haha I've been watching the Simple Life too much.

1 Comments:

Blogger biRd said...

faith you pigu its me in the jacket photo la

11:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home